terms and conditions
Dear user of subito mf
Here you will find all the legal hullabaloo that every lawyer dreams about of, but which most average users rarely read throuhg. Of course, it can never hurt to study our terms and conditions and data protection regulations. But here is a short, simplified summary:
- If you send a request to a musician for your ensemble, this is a declaration of intent and not yet a contract.
- If you as a musician receive a request and accept it, this is a declaration of intent and not yet a contract.
Costs & Subscription:
- subito mf is free for use by ensembles such as orchestras, music societies, choirs etc.
- subito mf costs CHF 29 per half year for use as a musician. The subscription is self-renewing, but can be cancelled by you at any time, 30 days cancellation period.
subito mf takes the topic of data protection very seriously and has already implemented the EU DSGVO.
- The subito mf server with the personal profile data is located in Switzerland!
- subito mf does NOT resell your data and treats them with the utmost care.
- The credit card data is managed by a specialized company (payment provider) and we have no direct access to it for security reasons.
If you have any questions, you may of course contact our customer service by e-mail (email@example.com).mo a
+41 52 212 14 41
Registered company name
UID: CHE-175.266.367 VAT
The author assumes no liability for the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability and completeness of the information.
Liability claims against the author for material or immaterial damages resulting from access to or use or non-use of the published information, misuse of the connection or technical faults are excluded.
All offers are non-binding. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
Disclaimer for links
References and links to third party websites are outside our area of responsibility. We decline any responsibility for such websites. Access and use of such websites is at the user’s own risk.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on this website belong exclusively to FirstClassMusic GmbH, the specifically named rights holders, the individual users or are license-free content. For the reproduction of any elements, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Source: Imperessum-Generator from SwissAnwalt